Searching for components

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsk3331/disc rider

I am a Newbie just getting into the Quadraphonic arena and have learned quite a lot from a number of helpful members already in the short time I've been a part of the online QuadraphonicQuad community. As I slowly build up acquisitions to my Quad gear, I've recently purchased a Sansui QRX6001 (4 channel) quad receiver and I'm in need of an indoor "T-Shaped" FM antenna. If anyone knows of where I might look to acquire one, I'd really appreciate it and be that much farther along in my pursuit of launching into the world of Quadraphonic. Thanks again for assisting in my quest for the knowledge of all things Quad.

Thank you-

As an addition to my previous post requesting information in locating components, if anyone knows where I might also locate a remote control for the Sansui QRX6001 Quad receiver, I'd appreciate your letting me know. Thanks again.

I haven't seen an aftermarket Dipole antenna in years. They are usually given for free with new tuners. You can make one with speaker wire. Another option is if you have an old set of bunny ears around. That is what is on my bedroom radio. I like my 50's bunny ears because they have an adjustment to trim the signal.

I am a Newbie just getting into the Quadraphonic arena and have learned quite a lot from a number of helpful members already in the short time I've been a part of the online QuadraphonicQuad community. As I slowly build up acquisitions to my Quad gear, I've recently purchased a Sansui QRX6001 (4 channel) quad receiver and I'm in need of an indoor "T-Shaped" FM antenna. If anyone knows of where I might look to acquire one, I'd really appreciate it and be that much farther along in my pursuit of launching into the world of Quadraphonic. Thanks again for assisting in my quest for the knowledge of all things Quad.

Thank you-
https://www.google.com/search?q=300...1.69i57j0l5.8103j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8http://www.cyberpoet.net/writes/web/infwiz/spant.html

I haven't seen an aftermarket Dipole antenna in years. They are usually given for free with new tuners. You can make one with speaker wire. Another option is if you have an old set of bunny ears around. That is what is on my bedroom radio. I like my 50's bunny ears because they have an adjustment to trim the signal.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Back