Selling tickets on Ticketmaster

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, I purchased Steven Wilson tickets for chicago via Ticketmaster. 3 weeks before the show, I knew I couldn't go. So, following the instructions on Ticketmaster, I listed my tickets on their website. They sold within 2 days.

I received notification from TM about the sale, with instructions on how to get set up to get paid. I followed those instructions, got another confirmation email that all was good, just waiting on payment to go into my bank account.

The concert has come and gone, no payment has posted to my account. I'm searching their website for an actual phone nunber to call. Seems it doesn't exist. How in the hell can I contact them? There isn't even an email address. No chat, nothing.

Has anyone in QQ land sold tickets through TM, and received your payment? We're talking about $500 here.

Never sold, only bought, but from your account page, there should be a "Contact Us" button when you go to "My Tickets" and bring up the relevant tix. (The "contact" seems to be in the form of a chat window.).

Never sold, only bought, but from your account page, there should be a "Contact Us" button when you go to "My Tickets" and bring up the relevant tix. (The "contact" seems to be in the form of a chat window.).
When I click "contact us" it takes me to a page where I have to select FAQ. Then, below, there is a blue box that says "Can't find what you're looking for?", with another contact us....yet, you cannot select it. It's a dead link.

When I click "contact us" it takes me to a page where I have to select FAQ. Then, below, there is a blue box that says "Can't find what you're looking for?", with another contact us....yet, you cannot select it. It's a dead link.
Yeah--that's what you get if you try "Contact Us" from the front page. But log in, go to your account page, and get into your ticket order history. Bring up the page for the SW tickets and there should be a "Contact" button in the lower righthand corner. That's what opens up the chat window.

1664318835129.png

Yeah--that's what you get if you try "Contact Us" from the front page. But log in, go to your account page, and get into your ticket order history. Bring up the page for the SW tickets and there should be a "Contact" button in the lower righthand corner. That's what opens up the chat window.
dude, you are right. I see that now. Let me see what happens.

Back