SheDaisy-The Whole SHeBANG

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirtonym

Country flavoured pop by DTS Entertainment(48/24). Saw it at BB for the last couple of weeks didn't know what it was, never heard of it (or them) but decided to take a chance with it being that I don't have a 'bad' DTS disk. I was impressed, it's a very enjoyable disk - catchy tunes, 11 songs including a funny one about how her multi personalities want to get even for being dumped (Lucky 4 You Tonight I'm Just Me) & a song co written by Richard Marx (I'm Holding Out For You). Three ladies (sisters?) make up the group (with a backup band) & one (Kristyn Osborn) co-writes all the songs. DTS has produced one of their regular great sounding dvd-a's. The only bad (?) experiance I had with this is when I openned it up & saw the disk-the first thing that came to mind was that Mattel brought out a 'Barbie DVD-A Player' & this is what worked in it! Now there is a couple of references to 'Barbie' in their songs but this works on all DVD-A's.

Back