Sheryl Crow?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoolpe

Since 2002/2003
Anyone out there find the Best of Sheryl Crow DVD-A for pre-order anywhere? It's still listed for release this Tuesday, but I certainly can't seem to find it anywhere:(.

I'm definitely smell yet another frustrating delay :flame , but I can't say that I'm surprised...

Jonathan

The disc is listed in the upcoming DVD-A releases at this very website.

I, too, only found the CD version and a "Deluxe Edition" of the CD listed at any of the sites I usually frequent.

I hope a DVD-A is coming...but these endless delays are killing this format!!

Jonathan

jkoolpe said:
The disc is listed in the upcoming DVD-A releases at this very website.

I, too, only found the CD version and a "Deluxe Edition" of the CD listed at any of the sites I usually frequent.

I hope a DVD-A is coming...but these endless delays are killing this format!!

Jonathan

I could have sworn I saw this at the Sam Goody by me. I don't think it was the DTS version. I have that one.

One of her releases that WAS only a DTS CD is now a real DVD-A. In fact, you have to look carefully and know what you are doing because they both may be in the rack together.

The new HITS DVD-A has yet to come out, AFAIK.

JonUrban said:
One of her releases that WAS only a DTS CD is now a real DVD-A. In fact, you have to look carefully and know what you are doing because they both may be in the rack together.

The new HITS DVD-A has yet to come out, AFAIK.

I think I may need new glasses. "Best Of" isn't out. The Globe Sessions DVD-A is out. Sorry for the confusion.

Bob

Are we sure that a DVD-A of her greatest hits CD is indeed planned?

I think so. I read about it in s few places - might be out this week!

Back