Slow Loads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadwreck

Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Has EZ Board given any explanation to our administrators as to why this site has been so slow lately? It's better late at night, but sometimes it won't even load during the daytime.

It's been really annoying lately. I don't know why. No one has told me anything..............

:-jon

It has been very annoying. I keep waiting for EZ-Board to get with the program. Has anyone visited any other EZ-Board forums to determine if the slowdown issue is system wide, or is it just us? :mad:

It is not just us. I tested a few others and it is the same.

They have to know about this problem. Sometimes I just give up and leave rather than post!

That's two of us then Jon -after waiting 25 minutes yesterday for a page to load I gave it up as a bad job. :mad: But I take consolation in that some other pages are even worse! Let's hope they get everything sorted quickly -it's marginally better at the moment. In the way that some parts of the Titanic are marginally less underwater than others. :lol:
Scott

I gave up trying and just thought it was my system .. just put in a new hard drive and thought I might need to tweek a few things , but today it faster than it's been for some time .
I gave up trying to post anything for a few days .. Let's hope it stays working !
0] Rob

Back