Steven Wilson Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex (2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't seem to actually 'know' much, eh?
That's all my fault; I remember the conversation was more geared toward the 'Deluxe' edition; which I'd still like to have BTW. So I hope they're wrong on that count as well.

But whatever, glory be for the Friday Nov. 10th 2023, we have more Wilson's restocked to the shelves for all us Personal Shoppers 😄

That's all my fault; I remember the conversation was more geared toward the 'Deluxe' edition; which I'd still like to have BTW. So I hope they're wrong on that count as well.

But whatever, glory be for the Friday Nov. 10th 2023, we have more Wilson's restocked to the shelves for all us Personal Shoppers 😄
Guess I didn't know the deluxe set was out of stock.

That would be true, it's doubtful more deluxe sets will be made. He hasn't produced more deluxe sets of his prior albums, and those are going on a decade+ since release. [yeah, I'm now feeling old too]

See above. This is a great price in the US. I'm not sure what the Canadian shipping and fees might do to it.
Thanks. The link automatically went to Amazon.ca and the vendor is one that I've used before (Chalky's). Ended up $25 Cdn + $3 shipping, so not too bad. It works out the same or maybe a bit better than Burning Shed.

Amazon Canada but it was a 3rd party seller, Rarewaves $25.43CDN
It looks like Rarewaves ships out of the U.K., just like Chalky's. I've ordered from both with no problem before. This time, Chalky's sent me a message:

"Hi there - we noticed you have purchased a DVD or Blu-Ray which is region encoded. Region 2 DVDs and Region B Blu-rays are designated for the European market and you will need to make sure your disc player is multi-region capable. If it is not you may need to cancel the order."

I don't have a multi-region player, so had to request a cancellation. It seems I am destined not to get a physical copy of this release. Good thing SW is so successful, as he's not making it easy for me to give him my money. 😜

It looks like Rarewaves ships out of the U.K., just like Chalky's. I've ordered from both with no problem before. This time, Chalky's sent me a message:

"Hi there - we noticed you have purchased a DVD or Blu-Ray which is region encoded. Region 2 DVDs and Region B Blu-rays are designated for the European market and you will need to make sure your disc player is multi-region capable. If it is not you may need to cancel the order."

I don't have a multi-region player, so had to request a cancellation. It seems I am destined not to get a physical copy of this release. Good thing SW is so successful, as he's not making it easy for me to give him my money. 😜
t seems unlikely that the standalone blu-ray is single-region coded. The disc in the deluxe edition is multi-region. Maybe someone who has the standalone can confirm.

Last edited:

The standalone THC blu-ray is 'all region' - and mine came from Burning Shed. It's exceedingly rare for a music blu-ray to be single region encoded.

Back