Surround Records to release Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is only a metter of taste Ditrich.
and it will be allot of people to tell you the opposit.
even on QQ forum.>
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8646&highlight=paradise
But I dont exectly understand that you are talking about.
The way to paradise is the "soft" Ambient music.

This is the sample to let people know that we are talking about:

1. Download zip file>.

Breeze

2. Unzip DTS Wav file
3. Burn an Audio CD. (Not a Data CD)
4. Play your new DTS Music CD with your Blu-ray player.

(In terms of my work is dedicated to provide you with Surround Music Experience I am not providing any stereo samples)

I just can tell you that if you remember then "Binary Universe" from BT came out allot of his own fans didnt like it becouse this kind of Ambient music is always a matter of personal taste.

All the Best,
Alexander.

Hello Alexander, unfortunately I have further bad news for you. I have played the 2 BD's from your production with a Player from another surround-fan. It is the Pioneer FD51 (not the 05). The BD "Spatial Dynamics" was not playable. It was not possible to get a start. So now 4 BD player (may be more) can't read the informations of this BD. The "Way to paradise" we could play (why not the other?) and we have seen very impressed pictures of space and sceneries. But the music? We could not recognize music, but only noises. I think, that such kind of pictures needs soft music - also by synthesizer - that means more gliding and floating and also a little bit of melody. So it would a well compromise: The picture from your disc, the music from Kitaro.

Don't think, I like only a grumble. But I think, a producer should know, how the echo is from the customer. That means for me - a more suitable music for BD's as "The way to paradise" (I am sure, from 100 listeners only 3 would like the actual noises) and a production technic, that is allowing a play of all BD players. I think, we consumers are not only important by paying. We should be the kings on the market, as a proverb means.

I hope, you will understand my words in the right meaning. Fundamental I wellcome your work and efforts for an progress for audio surround sound.

Sincerely

Dietrich

Dietrich
it is the Pioneer Pioneer FD51 that I was talking about, I just correct it.

Last edited:
Uncommon Bach sample and Playback check.

BWV208, Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd! in 5.1 DTS-HD MA.

This is that you need to do to create your DTS-HD Music Disc:

1. Download Zip file (559MB).

2. Unzip the Disc Image file.

3. Burn Disc Image file to DVD-R media. (I can recommend Imgburn)

4. Play the Disc with your Blu-ray player.

Make sure your Blu-ray player can read DVD-R media.
for HTPC users I would recommend PowerDVD Ultra.

Download your Disc Image file>
(UserName: member, Password: letmein.)

You can also continue to my Insider Thread for discussion>>

All the Bast,
Alexander

This is great news for those with only Blu-Ray players. I'm not sure what titles will come out on BD first, but I would go for the "Jazz Standards" if it's available, and if you have DTS HD Master Audio capability, be prepared to be amazed.

Although the PS3 is incapable of doing DTS-HD Master Audio, many of the newest stand alone models can bitstream this out, and the next Panasonic model 50 (among others) will decode this internally, allowing an older reciever to get the high rez sound.

http://www.surroundmagic.com/Default.aspx?TabID=36&CategoryID=33&langID=0

Did the "Jazz Standards" album get released on BD ?

Back