Technics sa=8000x info

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckland 23

Hi i just got a technics sa-8000x quad receiver from ebay and was wondering ,how good is it. i heared people talking about the sa-8500x and was wondering if the sound is the same. Also i have a new thorens td 190 turntable with a audio techina cartredge the mm440la the purple one . i heard that people are useing it for quad . Thats a very good thing that i got that cartridge at the time . i did not no that it would work with quad .If there is any help you can give me i would need to no. also i heard that you can process quad off a dobly 2 x pro logic receiver is that true. i tryed with a pioneer elite thx model and i did not like the way it sounded . it did not pickup the rear tracks well. I was playing elvis live from hawaii . I thing that you would no the one i am talking about. also do any one no if there is any quad records that was made for led zeppelin . I no there is some for pink floyd .I am new to quad but my dad nows a little about quad but not that much .

Back