The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough schedule there! ...I can see the losses piling up😉 early & often my friend!
It might be hard for the Lions to even get a wild card this year.😂
NFC north title is just about off the table😐!! I think you guys have already peaked!
Sorry Ricky.....

Tough schedule there! ...I can see the losses piling up😉 early & often my friend!
It might be hard for the Lions to even get a wild card this year.😂
NFC north title is just about off the table😐!! I think you guys have already peaked!
Sorry Ricky.....
A especially tough schedule is always the reward for a largely successful season!

I think it's gonna be a great season on this thread.
I think so....Bobman seems to be eating green cheese curds already. Feeling his oats. JethroJohn is livin in a Bills fantasy ( no jinx needed - he does it to
himself ). MarkieNiner is busy with new audio gear. Bill B is keeping his typical low key quiet. There is hope for GOS and Clement. AR - gawd I feel sorry for you. Been in your shoes for 57 years.
Doc Simms will keep it all whimsical. SACD ripper will get involved. Sonik W --the champion. But no more, And the dude and his football foods rank number 1 in my book. RickyPicks is out of rehab and ready to spout his mouth off. Who am I forgetting ?
And cbmmm3 is about to be a champion and is just waiting for the parade in February

What say LMQ ?

I think so....Bobman seems to be eating green cheese curds already. Feeling his oats. JethroJohn is livin in a Bills fantasy ( no jinx needed - he does it to
himself ). MarkieNiner is busy with new audio gear. Bill B is keeping his typical low key quiet. There is hope for GOS and Clement. AR - gawd I feel sorry for you. Been in your shoes for 57 years.
Doc Simms will keep it all whimsical. SACD ripper will get involved. Sonik W --the champion. But no more, And the dude and his football foods rank number 1 in my book. RickyPicks is out of rehab and ready to spout his mouth off. Who am I forgetting ?
And cbmmm3 is about to be a champion and is just waiting for the parade in February

What say LMQ ?
When you're right, you're right. Go Lions!

Bills in 2025 - vote early
1444977587.0.jpg
Photo by Nic Antaya/Getty Images

What say LMQ ?
I think every year there are 2 or 3 teams that come from nowhere and beat the big guys.

Also every year there are 2 or 3 teams that everyone expects to do well but they sink to the bottom of the bowl and get flushed early.

Injuries play a part, unknowns become stars, and stars become losers.

Everyone talks proud now, but talk doesn't win games. Your chosen team will both delight you and disappoint you, to your dismay.

I think every year there are 2 or 3 teams that come from nowhere and beat the big guys.

Also every year there are 2 or 3 teams that everyone expects to do well but they sink to the bottom of the bowl and get flushed early.

Injuries play a part, unknowns become stars, and stars become losers.

Everyone talks proud now, but talk doesn't win games. Your chosen team will both delight you and disappoint you, to your dismay.
Are we talking about Aaron Rodgers again?

Back