The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that will be a great game. it wont be Peecock. Opening NFL game gets National broadcast - I believe NBC has the rights
I see NetFix is getting a streaming game or two. They are trying to get the Christmas Day games. So we have Peecock, Scamazon and now NetFluck
making us pay to watch football
Read more: https://awfulannouncing.com/streaming/nfl-netflix-amazon-christmas-day-games.html
The NFL is reversing course after initially stating that it would actively avoid playing games on Christmas Day in 2024. Despite the holiday falling on a Wednesday, the league plans to play as many as two games on December 25th this year.

Netflix reportedly faces Amazon challenge for Christmas Day NFL games​

According to John Ourand of Puck News, Netflix is seemingly the frontrunner in acquiring the rights to these games. However, Ourand also reported last week that there are still some obstacles to overcome before the deal is finalized.
USATSI_22172456-832x447.jpg

Mandatory Credit: Nathan Ray Seebeck-USA TODAY Sports

I'm sitting here not quite believing what I've just read.
The team I've followed since 1984, when Ch 4 started to show American Football, is playing at Wembley this coming October

I'm talking about The New England Patriots
This is a dream come true for me.
Never in a million years did I think I would get to see them LIVE !!

Wahoo :QQlove

The team I've followed since 1984, when Ch 4 started to show American Football, is playing at Wembley this coming October

that is AWESOME BeerKing. An event you will never forget

This is a rebuilding year so don't expect them to be too competitive. Too bad you didn't get to see them during the Brady-Belichick years.

Excellent. I hope it’s all you expect it to be.

Rebuilding year or not those Euro-games are really more of crapshoot than US games. Being the favored team doesn’t mean as much. Neither team is really a “home” team, real big time zone shift, and a looong plane ride. Plus the wow factor that comes from being in another country and out of your normal routine.

Week 2: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins, Sept. 12, Amazon Prime, 8:15 p.m. ET​

well here is a fantastic game I will miss. I wont freaking pay dammit !!
A Thursday game. It's in the home market for me. At least it's at night this time. The opponent in Miami bakes in full sun heat on the sideline for 1:00 games.

Back