• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your reminder saved me a few dollars Ralph! I ordered both Tennesee Ernie Ford & Dr. John SACD in stereo.
Glad to be of service. The Dr. John disc I understand is OUTSTANDING. I have a few of those Atlantic Records 75th Anniversary Stereo SACDs and they are SPECTACULAR!

Reactions: GOS
CDJapan
Screenshot(19).png

AmazonUS is offering the PET SHOP BOYS NONETHELESS Pure Audio BD~A ATMOS/LPCM Stereo 96/24 disc with slipcover for $20.79.

Is it my imagination or was this supposed to be an SDE exclusive [for which I paid double with s/h from the UK]?

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Pet-Shop-Boys-Nonetheless-Blu-ray/357593/

The “exclusivity” on this one was definitely a bit loosey-goosey. I was all set to buy it from SDE, then happened to see this in the comments section on the pre-order announcement post:

“Thanks! Happy to answer these questions. This is not officially part of the SDE Surround Series, although PSBs have given SDE an exclusive. It’s not available anywhere else right now although it could become available elsewhere (artist store etc.) at a later date. However this slipcased version is totally exclusive to SDE. Hope that helps.”

It's not an SDE exclusive.
The slipcover was specified as exclusive:

Pet Shop Boys forthcoming album Nonetheless will be available on a special blu-ray edition which is now available to pre-order exclusively via the SDE shop.

The region-free blu-ray audio features a Dolby Atmos Mix and a Hi-Res Stereo Mix (96/24) of the album and also includes the official video for the first single, ‘Loneliness’, directed by Alasdair McLellan.

The SDE pre-order includes an exclusive slipcase...

Last edited:
The “exclusivity” on this one was definitely a bit loosey-goosey. I was all set to buy it from SDE, then happened to see this in the comments section on the pre-order announcement post:

“Thanks! Happy to answer these questions. This is not officially part of the SDE Surround Series, although PSBs have given SDE an exclusive. It’s not available anywhere else right now although it could become available elsewhere (artist store etc.) at a later date. However this slipcased version is totally exclusive to SDE. Hope that helps.”
Wow! That's an expensive slipcase. It doubled the price. This doesn't feel good.

Back