The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brother in law gave me a 4 pack of this rare bird. not usually a stout guy, but sampled one from his stash today and it was a homerun. Bourbon barrel aged ass kicker with great flavor. Ive got 4 in the fridge. Cmon over

blacknotestout.jpg

hmm, head to your place, drink big beers and listen to you wax poetically about the ass beating your team put on mine this year ... damn I'm busy.

But 3 years later it is still funny because 3 people saw 3 different things ..
"Guys we have a big problem" (looking at the empty kettle)
"The valve is closed"
"Found it" as he points to the wort flowing down the driveway.

Sure, it was the $60 Belgian Strong Dark instead of the $20 ESB but if you can't laugh at yourself what fun is it?

Last edited:
62B1D621-8CFF-4CCC-9F9F-C3308D171C52.jpeg

Apparently Hop Valley originates in Eugene OR but this example was brewed under license by Creemore Springs in Creemore Ontario.
It’s OK, unlike many IPAs I’d buy it again, though I suspect the original version from Oregon would beat it.

Hopewell from Chicago - Alpha Betical. This is a collab beer with Hop Butcher out of Chicago also. Alphabetical is a Lupo Lager featuring Strata hops. A weighty base of Pilsner malt sets the stage for big pops of flavor. It's quite tasty ! Ill go 8.5 on a 10 scale

hopewellalphabetical.jpg

Last edited:
Back