The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look out, 9 percenter. Not for weak kneed babies.

IMG_8162.jpeg

Back to one of the original Ontario craft beers. Although I wish they hadn't changed the label: the original woodcarved etched thing was unique & cool.

At least Molsons didn't screw with the recipe when they bought them out.

creemore_lager_can_glass_v2.png

Something from the North Coast.
Great Lakes Brewing (Cleveland, Ohio)

Very smooth blonde.
Enjoyed a few at the Cleveland Monsters AHL Hockey game recently & brought a few back down south with me.

Attachments

• IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
more Chicago beer from my Chicago based show-biz kids . Old Irving. Its a Triple. Its a smooth triple. Made with Citra, Citra Lupomax, Citra Incognito, & Citra Spectrum hopped hazy. And throw in some sand worm

beezlejus.jpg

Reactions: GOS
Shorts Brewing. They have quite the beer portfolio. Very creative brewer. A lot of their beers are 'just okay' - nothing spectacular. But occasionally they offer a killer. This one tastes like Im sucking on a hop bud. A DIPA 10 percenter. Wow. 9 on a 10 scale

shortsawwjeah.jpg

Sunday Funday
crappy and cold outside. Mrs Cbmmm3 has a pot of her famous chili 'fermenting' on the stove.
And I am enjoying this real nice west coaster from the west coast of Michigan. Ludington Bay First Curve. As the can says, " carefully crafted on the shores of Lake Michigan" . 6 ish ABV with a nice hop forward flavor. Ill go 8.25 on a 10 scale

ludington.jpg

Sunday Funday
crappy and cold outside. Mrs Cbmmm3 has a pot of her famous chili 'fermenting' on the stove.
And I am enjoying this real nice west coaster from the west coast of Michigan. Ludington Bay First Curve. As the can says, " carefully crafted on the shores of Lake Michigan" . 6 ish ABV with a nice hop forward flavor. Ill go 8.25 on a 10 scale

View attachment 103158

If looks define taste, that looks super.

Raising a glass to the memory of Britt Turner, drummer for the Atlanta, GA based southern rock band - BlackBerry Smoke.

Brit (57) passed away on March 3 after battling glioblastomaha after a battle glioblastoma (an extremely aggressive and devastating brain cancer).

In 2015 they made a little bit of mordant history by becoming the first small, independent artist to have an album, Holding All The Roses, reach Number 1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart. The repeated that feat in 2016 with their album Like An Arrow. And I think their latest release Be Right Here (released Mid - Feb along with an Apple Atmos mix) has also reached the top.

Atlanta, GA & Virginia Beach, BA based - New Realm Brewery make an American Lager named after the band. So I will be raising a few pints tonight to Britt.

IMG_4255.jpeg

Back