Tipper - Surrounded

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryW

Anyone know anything about this release, I have heard that it is coming out May 20th, is in 5.1 surround and is suppose to kick ass. I believe it is a standard cd release, but is it dd , dts, none of the above? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Tipper, Tipper anyone? Who or what is Tipper? I thought of Tipper Gore but the only thing that surrounded her were the voices in her head. Besides, her contribution to music was to stifle it.

That's what I thought when I first heard about it. I decided to research it myself and found out this about it.
The guy's name is Dave Tipper. He is a producer of "intellegent dance music". The latest Entertainment Weekly gave it an "A" and called it "otherworld" music. As mentioned it was recorded with 5.1 in mind. It is being released on cd and DVD-A by Immergent which of course is distributed by Silverline. Yeah, I know. However, they have put out a couple that aren't bad, the Rambient release being one that comes to mind. It has my interest piqued. Amazon has it being released on May 20th while Circuit City has it out on the 27th. My bet is the 27th. Could be worth checking out. It is also said to include "fascinatingly freakish video clips....leaving you with a full-fledged visual and auditory head trip on your hands". I never say no to a good head trip....:D :smokin: :D

> I never say no to a good head trip....

Hehehe, I'm with you bro'! Sounds like a cool release. Keep us posted!

Back