TOTO- Live From Amsterdam

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timw

Since 2002/2003
If any Toto fans are out there......They just released an excellent new concert DVD. Great song selection and some nice behind the scenes segments included. Video quality is excellent-filmed in High-Def widescreen. Includes DD and DTS surround mixes.(IMO---DTS is much better than the DD ) . Drummer, Simon Phillips is a real sound fanatic and handled the live surround mix for this DVD. He did a great job! These guys are all excellent musicians but I have a whole new respect for Steve Lukather as a guitarist after seeing this!
Highly recommended (y)

Tim

I'm watching this right now, and decided to search the forum for Toto. This "thread" was started before I joined the QQ!

Anyway, if you even like Toto a tiny bit, this DVD is a must-have. If there were a poll, I'd give it a 10.

I'm watching this right now, and decided to search the forum for Toto. This "thread" was started before I joined the QQ!

Anyway, if you even like Toto a tiny bit, this DVD is a must-have. If there were a poll, I'd give it a 10.

I have the Blu Ray of Toto - Falling In Between Live - and the HD DVD of Toto 25th Anniversary. Both concerts were filmed in Amsterdam - 25th Anniversary in 2003 and Falling In Between in 2007. The 2007 show features a slightly different line-up with Greg Phillinganes on keyboards/vocals and Leland Sklar on bass - by far (IMO) the better show and certainly the better mix. Both shows are great though.

Back