Velvet Underground "Loaded" 45th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Surround!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My copy just arrived from importcds, fyi. So, no problems ordering this from them. Your mileage may vary.

I have ordered from importcds a lot and never had a problem...I tell people that shipping is rather slow but the reality is that the longest I have waited for shipping is 2 weeks...usually about 9 days has been my average...how long after if was available did it take to get this title?..just curious..

How does it work Clint...do they charge when they ship, or the moment order is confirmed? :violin

They charge you when it ships..BUT in this case that will probably be right away as it's in stock..unlike a pre order...keep in mind that they offer Pay Pal Credit..which means it would give you at least 30 days to pay and if you spend $99 you might be able to get 6 months...but you would have to check with DeepDiscount on that one..

Way to go Clint, that is an awesome no-brainer price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a good price..but there are some ad ons...because it's an oversized product they charge $3.99...which is understandable and reasonable...and in my case they charge me sales tax($2.84)..so the total comes to $50.16...which is still cheaper than amazon at at total cost of $76.72...a third party seller on amazon is $69...Bullmoose is $61.97...so it is the best price..

By the way, I never ordered from DD, but thought it was worth the chance at that price. I can't verify their reliability based on a single purchase.

Very good deal! I've ordered from them at least a dozen times and it's been fine. Might have a slightly longer wait if something sells out but no complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An update to the DeepDiscount price...I found another discount on the website that applies to this set...it gives you another 10%(which is $4.33 right now)..it's only good for another day I think...I wouldn't wait because those 2 discounts won't last much longer...this made my total come to $45.57..so I pulled the trigger...that's the best it will be and I couldn't stand on the sidelines anymore..the promo code is EARMUFFS...I think it's only good for one more day...not sure about the other discount...the link is HERE

An update to the DeepDiscount price...I found another discount on the website that applies to this set...it gives you another 10%(which is $4.33 right now)..it's only good for another day I think...I wouldn't wait because those 2 discounts won't last much longer...this made my total come to $45.57..so I pulled the trigger...that's the best it will be and I couldn't stand on the sidelines anymore..the promo code is EARMUFFS...I think it's only good for one more day...not sure about the other discount...the link is HERE

Thanks Clint! I took the bait for that price. My total with standard shipping was $42.99.

Dude...

Ordered! Can't pass this up...

Back