What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berlin Philharmonic, conducted by Christian Kolonovits: Scorpions Moment Of Glory. This set me back $2. I ripped the CD to iTunes lossless and it sounds fantastic and the music is excellent. I would guess it is DSD mastered.

Attachments

• moments_of_glory_CD_disk_smaller.jpg
    moments_of_glory_CD_disk_smaller.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 184
  • moments_of_glory_CD_back_smaller.jpg
    moments_of_glory_CD_back_smaller.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 176
  • moment_of_glory_CD_notes80.jpg
    moment_of_glory_CD_notes80.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I usually won't buy vinyl reissues if they're digitally sourced, which this is, but I couldn't resist. A gorgeous set. All heavyweight, half-speed mastered, colored vinyl. Listening to Queen I right now which sounds nice and crisp. A binge is most certainly about to begin......

20151007_174443.jpg

recent purchases are: The Wood Brothers - Paradise
Gary Clark Jr - The Story Of Sonny Boy Slim
Jackie Greene - Back To Birth
The Arcs - Yours Dreamily
Joe Jackson - Fast Forward
Robert Cray - 4 Nights of 40 Years Live
Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart
Dave & Phil Alvin - Lost Time
Grace Potter - Midnight
Jason Isbell -Something More Than Free
Richard Thompson - Still

Dare - Out Of The Silence (orig cd)

Never cared for their other stuff, and even if the content here is close to cheesy I still find this to be one of the most prominent AOR discs ever.

Anathema Fine Days 1999-2004 3 cds and one dvd. Nice package. Watched the dvd but have not listened to cds yet. Maybe tonight after watching the very very good Porcupine Tree dvd from the Octane Twisted Japanese live set..

The Bob Dylan uber 18-CD box just arrived! So large and heavy I thought it was a piece of farm equipment! 18 CD's of great listening ahead :D

Andrea Bocelli - Cinema
If you ever feel down, that there is little beauty in this world....listening to this man sing makes that all melt away. Songs like The Music Of The Night, Moon River and Maria are worth the price of admission ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 216
King Crimson Thrak box,Yes Fragile SW reissue,XTC Oranges and Lemons SW reissue and the Beatles 1+ blu ray box

New Order Music Complete, big fat box full of colored vinyl, with extended versions of all the songs on the album, plus ticket for MP3 and FLAC downloads.

Back