What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakaway - Art Garfunkel (SQ LP).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Something happened with my device!! I'll post pics at a later date.

Meanwhile:

Harvey Mandel-Get Off In Chicago (QS)
Joe Walsh-The Smoker You Are..... (QS)
Hermann's-Soundtrack Album, w/Dr. Strangelove attack march. (UHJ)
Santana-Santana (SQ)

20151216_192935.jpg20151216_192942.jpg20151216_193007.jpg20151216_192308.jpg20151216_192322.jpg20151216_192604.jpg20151216_192619.jpg20151216_192640.jpg20151216_192359.jpg

Hi. fizzywiggs41
Yes the Jimi Hendrix LP is 4 channel Mono I bought this LP seald a couple of years ago and found out when I played it was 4 channel mono, I did put it up on QQ some were ?? someone at the same time I bought, was selling it for $150.00 I bought mine for $18.50 seald.

Fredblue - I am so jealous, Borboletta is one of my all time favorite albums.

Oh its a fabulous album (definitely one of my favourite Santana records.. this one, Caravanserai, III, Welcome, Amigos and Festival are my most played of his by a mile :eek: ) Do you have the facility to playback multichannel FLACs on your PC?

Hi. fizzywiggs41
Yes the Jimi Hendrix LP is 4 channel Mono I bought this LP seald a couple of years ago and found out when I played it was 4 channel mono, I did put it up on QQ some were ?? someone at the same time I bought, was selling it for $150.00 I bought mine for $18.50 seald.

Crazy prices some people will charge, BBQ

fwiw, mine was free.

It sure would be nice to have WEA or UMe release the quad '75 mix of "Crash Landing". (Oh no wait, it's Sony that now owns Hendrix's catalogue!!)

Well I thought I'd acquired an SQ Quad LP of Bob Dylan's "Desire", but what arrived this morning is a copy of the Stereo LP in the SQ Quad LP sleeve, Aaaaaaaaaaarh! :mad: So I've contacted the Discogs seller and we'll see what happens :(

Well I thought I'd acquired an SQ Quad LP of Bob Dylan's "Desire", but what arrived this morning is a copy of the Stereo LP in the SQ Quad LP sleeve, Aaaaaaaaaaarh! :mad: So I've contacted the Discogs seller and we'll see what happens :(

GRRRRRR....!!!!! That is very very annoying..!! :mad: :flame :violin

What kind of condition is the sleeve in?

What era is the stereo pressing from? Does it have a Red Columbia label?

Just wondering if this is another one of those rogue titles that got re-released a few years back like the Harold Melvin/Wake Up Everybody, Sly Stone/High On You, EWF/That's The Way Of The World, Johnny Winter/John Dawson Winter III LPs that are stereo but come in facsimiles of the old Quad sleeves...? Pics to follow..

Back