Who are your favorite Canadian musical artists and what would you like to see them release in Multi-Channel form?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighthouse and Crowbar would be nice , as previously mentioned .

Also:

The Band

Oscar Peterson

Great Big Sea

Sarah Mclachlan

Dust Rhinos and The Weakerthans.

And If possible in quad : The Guess Who -So Long Bannatyne .

Stompin Tom Connors

Cour de Pirate

I really enjoy the Oscar Peterson Trio in three-channel SACD.

There were rumors of 50th anniversary box set for The Band Stage Fright, we live in hope.

How about the Canadian Hard Rockers!!! Helix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :SB:SB:SB not laughing at the band, but check out these videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......ouch my eyes .......oh man....love those old 80's Cock Rock, Titillating Videos 😍👌👍o_O:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

&

Last edited:
Now come on, Helix and Killer Dwarfs have a few good songs, but yeah they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay^10 down on the list to see multi-channel
Yes I agree totally...... KILLER DWARFS were a good band and Ron was a good friend of mine and his girl friend Mimi......I wasn't laughing at Helix themselves....just the videos

There's a lot of bands here I've never even heard of before... and I'm only a 90 minute drive from Toronto :unsure:
Canada has a LOT of AMAZING musical talent that NEVER got the ATTENTION they DESERVED :eek:

Did you know that Neil Young and an AMAZING Black dude from Buffalo used to be in a band called the Minah Birds (spelt wrong) that played out of the cafe's in Toronto by Younge & Bloor (Yorkville) in the late 60's and early 70's? Damn can't remember the black dude's name I think his last name was JAMES though

Last edited:
Back