Woo-Hoo! QQ reaches 10,000 messages!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cai Campbell

In Remembrance
Since 2002/2003
Congratulations to QQ member Gary W for posting the 10,000th message on the QuadraphonicQuad forum! Way to go!

Thanks everybody for making this place such a success. Every day we seem to grow more and more. Keep up the great work!

:D

What I like about our members is that they generally do not post to see their names on the list, or to get their post count up. Sometimes on other boards I see congratulatory posts about how wonerful it is to have 3000 posts. THen, you look at some of these peoples posts that have nothing to do with any topics, or are just "Me Too"-type posts generated just to get up a post count.

You can pretty much be sure here at QQ that when you read through a thread, there will be good information in most of the replies, or at least good conversation!!

This is a great community! Thanks again to all for supporting it for the last year or so. Let's hope we get these new formats back on the front burner by the next 10,000 posts!

:-jon

I hear you loud and clear Jon! I like to think that the signal-to-noise ratio around here is pretty low. (Oops, I think I just added a little noise...)

It was so cool, right after I posted that message, a beat up van pulled up to my house, and a couple of guys with some balloons came up and presented me with a check for $1.83. Never won anything before, so hey, now I've got that going for me. I would like to thank all the little people who made this possible; you midgets and dwarfs know who you are....I'd also like to thank that albino guy.......

Hahahaha! :rollin:

Right on! We would have had more than a $1.83 but we blew most of your prize money on booze during our flight.

Way to go man.

Edgar & Johnny Winter both say "you're welcome"

I still remember Paul Williams thanking the little people....

disintegrator beam for revealing age

Back