Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one rocks very hard in stereo. "Circles"

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191217_123435.jpg
    MVIMG_20191217_123435.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 168
Accept Symphonic Terror. Next up Marillion With Friends From The Orchestra follows by Sons of Apollo Live With The Psychotic Symphony, I guess I have a theme for the evening
1576624963641.jpg

Last edited:
N it's back to stereo...today
Rod Stewart very best of
Train drops of jupiter
The Temptations the ultimate collection

All CDs
N i should be out working...but im just too lazy...so f*ck it

From Springsteen's official live archive series. 1978 is my favorite year for live Bruce. The setlists are excellent and the band is realy firing on all cylanders. Incredibly high energy performances. I've gotten about a dozen of these titles from nugs.net and haven't been disappointed (other than the fact that they're all pressed on CD-R.) One thing that is unique on this one when compared to all others that I've purchased, the liner notes says that it was mixed in 2016 (from a multi-track source) by Bob Clearmountain. Bob has stated that for the last couple of decades he usually creates a 5.1 mix for any projects that he's mixing. I wonder if there's a 5.1 mix of this somewhere in the vault?

bs780920_01.jpg

From Springsteen's official live archive series. 1978 is my favorite year for live Bruce. The setlists are excellent and the band is realy firing on all cylanders. Incredibly high energy performances. I've gotten about a dozen of these titles from nugs.net and haven't been disappointed (other than the fact that they're all pressed on CD-R.) One thing that is unique on this one when compared to all others that I've purchased, the liner notes says that it was mixed in 2016 (from a multi-track source) by Bob Clearmountain. Bob has stated that for the last couple of decades he usually creates a 5.1 mix for any projects that he's mixing. I wonder if there's a 5.1 mix of this somewhere in the vault?

bs780920_01.jpg
Hmmm 🤔 @privateuniverse this is making me wonder if any of Bruce’s music would make for a really great Up-mix, since there’s little to none that I know of that’s the real deal Surround?

Back