Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

But, Brett, whereas the original CAT PEOPLE was more of a languidly paced psychological exercise, Paul Schrader's remake with Natassia Kinski was, well, Kinetically KINKY!

See the source image

Why settle for a Big Mac when you can have Kobe beef
I think you might have your analogy backwards, but why settle for only one when you can have BOTH...with some fava beans and a nice Chiant!! 😋 🥩✨🍔🍷:ROFLMAO:

I think you might have your analogy backwards, but why settle for only one when you can have BOTH...with some fava beans and a nice Chiant!! 😋 🥩✨🍔🍷:ROFLMAO:

Silence of the Lambs, IMO, was such a perfect movie. When I was watching it in my man cave, the basement scene in which Hannibal is incarcerated exchanging barbs with Jodie Foster, the sub bass kicked in and gave the exchange a further chilling sensation. Eerie!

And nah, Brett, Natassia is kobe beef ...... matter of opinion, I guess.

Silence of the Lambs, IMO, was such a perfect movie. When I was watching it in my man cave, the basement scene in which Hannibal is incarcerated exchanging barbs with Jodie Foster, the sub bass kicked in and gave the exchange a further chilling sensation. Eerie!

And nah, Brett, Natassia is kobe beef ...... matter of opinion, I guess.
Ah... I was referring to the movies. You decadent little boy, you!! 🤩✨

Back