Merry Christmas to One & All

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
BBQ... TO ALL

christmas A.jpg

Merry Christmas to all QQ'ers, and thanks again for being members over the past "almost" 20 years. I hope you all have a much better 2021 than you did this year. I don't see how 2021 can possibly be worse! Yikes!

And just for old times sake, here's a memory of days gone by:

QQLogo-xmas.gif

I can’t help myself!!! This time last year, my wife and I lost our very first grandchild! It was a very dark and difficult season. We’ve now been blessed with another grandbaby!!!!! Born 2 weeks ago...

View attachment 60754
What a beautiful baby, Gene. Congratulations. And Merry Christmas to all!

(Oh, and I finally get to open up the John Lennon, Seeds, and Pineapple Thief sets!)

Merry Christmas to all at QQ, ALL of you give me something to look forward to every day.
Mr. Magoo has been the only constant for my Christmas my entire life. Wife and I had our first solo Christmas last night. Ham and Cherry Pie, :LB
View attachment 60779

Ham and cherry pie sounds mighty fine, Markie. Save me a piece! Merry Christmas to you, VG, mom and the girls and keep that MAC cranking!

See the source image

Merry Christmas to all at QQ, ALL of you give me something to look forward to every day.
Mr. Magoo has been the only constant for my Christmas my entire life. Wife and I had our first solo Christmas last night. Ham and Cherry Pie, :LB
View attachment 60779

I love that film. Saw it when it first aired and many times since. "A hand for each hand!" :)

Back