TV Streaming Services and their Content

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'House of the Dragon' episode 8​

What an excruciating show to watch this week! Suppose they felt it was the early Halloween show :unsure:
I know all this family infighting and inbreeding should be entertaining, but I find all the royal positioning for the Iron Throne tiring, and Iโ€™m getting increasingly bored with it. More Dragons please!
Which BEGS the question: DO BLONDES REALLY HAVE MORE FUN?

61kdDQTdHTL._SL1500_.jpg

HBO has just announced HOUSE OF THE DRAGON will be released in Native UHD4K at a date TBA!

On the other side of my viewing pleasure, is the wonderful...

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power

Check out this trailer.

Looks good. But, I have a Sky Q Satellite box, so loads of channels, and it will let me stream in 4k Netflix & Disney+, I have so many channels which I record, could stream, and yet don't seem to watch :rolleyes:, adding amazon isn't worth it :LOL:

'House of the Dragon' episode 8​

What an excruciating show to watch this week! Suppose they felt it was the early Halloween show :unsure:
I know all this family infighting and inbreeding should be entertaining, but I find all the royal positioning for the Iron Throne tiring, and Iโ€™m getting increasingly bored with it. More Dragons please!
The only reason I watched the original series was for the dragons! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

All Quiet on the Western Front | Official Teaser | Netflix

October 28th

Started to watch this last night, but had to bail shortly after only a half-hour in. Was flabbergasted that there was no option for German speaking dialog. So we have a primarily German war movie, and the characters speaking with a heavily British accent.
(played through my Apple 4K TV & found no option for German, only German subtitles)
WTF Netflix (n)

If it wasn't such a serious, bloody war drama, it would be a comedy.

Started to watch this last night, but had to bail shortly after only a half-hour in. Was flabbergasted that there was no option for German speaking dialog. So we have a primarily German war movie, and the characters speaking with a heavily British accent.
(played through my Apple 4K TV & found no option for German, only German subtitles)
WTF Netflix (n)

If it wasn't such a serious, bloody war drama, it would be a comedy.
We were able to watch it in German with English subtitles. I'm sorry that you weren't, because it's a good movie.

Thanks. How were you able to get the German version?
I started the movie, pressed the down arrow on my (universal) remote, and selected German with English subtitles. I agree about the English dubbing. We watched the trailer with that (the default), and it was very distracting.

I started the movie, pressed the down arrow on my (universal) remote, and selected German with English subtitles. I agree about the English dubbing. We watched the trailer with that (the default), and it was very distracting.
Is that off of Netflix? I never saw that option on mine.

Back