Tears For Fears "The Hurting" (SDE Blu-Ray #9 with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered with no issue. Glad to see this one finally getting Steven’s touch.

Shame no new stereo mix will be included but after all he did say TSoL’s original Dave Bascombe mix could not be bettered, so I trust his judgement here too.
That's funny - this new edition will be sitting right next to my old HFPA hi-res stereo only blu-ray release I bought back in the day. They have virtually identical blu-ray cases - I'll need to get a two-fer case to hold them both.

I've never heard The Hurt, but I know Mad World.....and to be honest, didn't care for it till I heard Adam Lambert cover it on the Voice, or whatever show that was...lol! I will be buying whatever this is.
GOS - if you like Tears For Fears at all, you should like this album…you should be able to find “Change”, “Pale Shelter” & “Memories Fade” on YouTube…that will give you a taste 👅

How come I don't get these notifications same time as you all? Mine usually come an hour or so later. Nothing in my mailbox....
I didn't get one either!:confused:. And like you, I'm not that familiar with the album, but ordered it anyway. I do like several of their tunes, and the last SDE Tears For Fears Steven Wilson mix was excellent, so I'm looking forward to hearing something very new for me.

It would be sort of fun, if when you place your order on the SDE site, it tells you the tally of total ordered. Of course, they would never do that as I'm sure they wouldn't want the public knowing how fast they do or don't sell.

I didn't get one either!:confused:. And like you, I'm not that familiar with the album, but ordered it anyway. I do like several of their tunes, and the last SDE Tears For Fears Steven Wilson mix was excellent, so I'm looking forward to hearing something very new for me.
I did get an e-mail from the band's mailing list. But nothing from SDE.

Ordered as soon as I checked QQ. This is one of my all time favorite recordings.
I was worried these masters had burned up in the UMG fire. Relieved…..

I kept my college radio 12in promos of Mad World, Change, and Pale Shelter.
I have the 1st gen PDO print of this album on CD.

I cannot wait to hear this!!!

Back