HiRez Poll Tears For Fears - THE HURTING [Blu-Ray Audio (Dolby Atmos)]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Tears For Fears - THE HURTING

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
What's their plan with the distribution of this disc? Been out for less than a year, and it's not available. Makes no sense
They did two print runs. I would imagine the last run sold out slower, telling them the demand for another was waning so they stopped. I would think setting up a notify me on their site would give them a gauge of interest and maybe encourage them to print some more(?). Eventually they're going to reach the point where more print runs won't be considered and they'll move on, if they haven't already. These are limited because they aren't likely making much on each disc, so any that don't sell end up cutting into their bottom line so running out is better than being stuck with overstock.

Good grief, third edit to my post. I found Tipping Point [sold out listing] but not The Hurting. I'd say it's done.

Last edited:
I don't think there was a second print run of The Hurting? The Tipping Point did get one, but that was because the first one was restricted to 2000 units and the second time around, Paul took pre-orders and ended up getting another 2500 made. The Hurting was manufactured 7000 times if I'm not mistaken, so its first print run dwarfed both runs of The Tipping Point.

What's their plan with the distribution of this disc? Been out for less than a year, and it's not available. Makes no sense
Like all SDE exclusives it’s a limited edition, either a 2 week ordering period or a set amount of copies (when they’re gone they’re gone)

This appears to be a second printing (or maybe they had a case kicking around the warehouse?).
Probably the latter. There's always a bit of surplus in order to account for lost copies and the like, plus some orders get cancelled, so stuff gets turned up later.

Back