Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soft Heap w/Hugh Hopper, Elton Dean

Back to the Egg - Macca UK expanded Daytime Nightime, Rudolph & Wonderful Christmas are bonus tracks. A SPECTACULAR ALBUM! ROCKESTRA!!

Get a Grip - Aerosmith (RIP soon) Limited Edition Cow Skin case
crying on my cow skin cover! Waaaah!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/759908-Aerosmith-Get-A-Grip

Tamba 4: WE AND THE SEA [A&M/CTI Records/Stereo SHM~CD] Lovely remaster from Universal

product image 1

Last edited:
Soft Heap w/Hugh Hopper, Elton Dean

Back to the Egg - Macca UK expanded Daytime Nightime, Rudolph & Wonderful Christmas are bonus tracks. A SPECTACULAR ALBUM! ROCKESTRA!!

Get a Grip - Aerosmith (RIP soon) Limited Edition Cow Skin case
crying on my cow skin cover! Waaaah!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/759908-Aerosmith-Get-A-Grip
Just seen Aerosmith are to go on their the farewell tour in September, never got to see them :( Aerosmith: US rock band announce farewell tour

Hooker n Heat - John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat 2 CD
Domino - Rahsaan Roland Kirk expanded
Aurora (deluxe) - Daisy Jones & the Six
Electric Mud - Muddy Waters
Music from Another Dimension - Aerosmith 2 CD/DVD
Curtis - Curtis Mayfield MoFi Gold
Nipper's Greatest Hits 1901-1920 mono CD
"come away with me, Lucille in my merry Oldsmobile..."

https://www.discogs.com/release/19828450-Various-Nippers-Greatest-Hits-1901-1920

Had CD's when only my pals in the hi-fi biz knew what they were. Everyone else, "what the hell is that silver thing?"

Have a Breezin' Bull's eye and DVD-A. Minute by Minute, Judith Collins autographed, Rumours...

Wish more CD's were made like these. Generally great DR #'s.

Feeling the need to clean the home-office today, so I’m continuing to work my way through this box set. I’m not really a fan of country music, but I came from the San Joaquin Valley in a town north of Bakersfield and thought it might be nice to have a set of oldies like this in my library. Turns out, especially lyrically speaking, there’s a lot I enjoy with these songs.

On another note, the pile of CDs I have yet to listen to is staggering. Gathering them all together so I can be more serious about going through them is another part of the cleaning today.

5397102160363a.jpg

You could be right but this is a Japanese release. I remember the switch to the blue label in the US around 1976? Perhaps, 1977?
IIRC, the first ever blue Epic LP I got was CT's "at Budokan"... I remember cause I was at a dentist's office and , by coincidence, one of my High School's class blonde hotties was there too!

Feeling the need to clean the home-office today, so I’m continuing to work my way through this box set. I’m not really a fan of country music, but I came from the San Joaquin Valley in a town north of Bakersfield and thought it might be nice to have a set of oldies like this in my library. Turns out, especially lyrically speaking, there’s a lot I enjoy with these songs.

On another note, the pile of CDs I have yet to listen to is staggering. Gathering them all together so I can be more serious about going through them is another part of the cleaning today.

5397102160363a.jpg
I definitely understand how one can own music he hasn’t listened to. It’s been about five years since my system could play vinyl (I expect that to be corrected this year, but I thought that last year and a bunch of life got in the way), but the collection continues to grow. And the new stuff is filed along with the old stuff, although it’s in pretty good order, I’m not sure how, once the system issues are addressed, how I will tell if I’ve heard a disc in all its glory or not.

I have a small pile of discs under my chair of stuff I’ve bought but not played, I’m doing a so-so job of keeping up with that, although, again, life keeps getting in the way. I really must cut back on the house projects, once I finish the guest bathroom, my wife’s den, the irrigation system, the theater lobby, repairing my laser disc player, building the end tables for the love-seat second row, putting a door on the storage room, etc., etc., etc…

Back