The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your amusement...notice the bottom paragraph.

1715023983710.png

1715024043740.png

On a related note, Sebastian Bach has a new solo album coming out in a few days. That man can still freaking sing. Jeeeezzz. He even made a comment that the new album has incredible dynamics. Uh...really? You mean, it's not crushed to death? If that's true, I want to buy either the CD or LP. Music sounds pretty awesome

On a related note, Sebastian Bach has a new solo album coming out in a few days. That man can still freaking sing. Jeeeezzz. He even made a comment that the new album has incredible dynamics. Uh...really? You mean, it's not crushed to death? If that's true, I want to buy either the CD or LP. Music sounds pretty awesome
You have to wonder, what could have been, if Skid Row had stayed together with him.

today is your Birthday @JohnN ? If so, happy Birthday young man !!!

I want to see Edmonton win it all.
Series with Canucks is going to be a good one !
Edmonton? Boo, hiss, Ricky. Let's Go Rangers! Well, if the Rangers don't win the cup this year, they'll just eventually buy Connor McDavid and few other Oilers just like they did back in 1994 when they last won it.

Something I did not know about the Rangers: Founded in New York by Tex Rickard in 1926 as an expansion franchise, the team was given its name by the New York press, which nicknamed it “Tex’s Rangers” (a play on the phrase “Texas Rangers”).

@LuvMyQuad , as you noted in another thread, I've temporarily changed my avatar to an NFL based version of AR surrounded by linemen. And yes, with only 4 plays to his NY Jets career, there's insufficient material to come up with AR in a Jets uniform.

Hopefully the Jets will shore up the O-line affording Rodgers a full healthy season, and leave me with a dearth of material for an ar surround avatar.

Hey Rick, I sure hope all is OK where you are. I believe that Portage tornado was close to you. :( @cbmmm3
Hi Gene
thanks dude. The tornado(s) was 40 miles south of us. Not sure if you heard, the first tornado was large and destructive and then 2 hours later a new storm and smaller tornado formed and followed the Exact same path as the first !!! How rare is that ??

Hi Gene
thanks dude. The tornado(s) was 40 miles south of us. Not sure if you heard, the first tornado was large and destructive and then 2 hours later a new storm and smaller tornado formed and followed the Exact same path as the first !!! How rare is that ??
Aren't tornados rare up in Michigan to begin with?

Back