Pavement live 2022 download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooob

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
For any Pavement fans out there, I stumbled across a free download on archive.org of some live tracks recorded during their Fall 2022 tour, selected for their dreamy/trippy vibe. I've only sampled it so far but the sound quality and performances sound really good, from what I heard. It's titled Pave Your Face Vol. 1 for those who want to search for it (I've removed the link from my original post because this is probably not an official release by the copyright holder).

(This is the first thread I've ever started, on purpose anyway... let me know if there's a better placement for it, or if I violated protocol in any other way.)

Last edited:
For any Pavement fans out there, I stumbled across a free download on archive.org of some live tracks recorded during their Fall 2022 tour, selected for their dreamy/trippy vibe. I've only sampled it so far but the sound quality and performances sound really good, from what I heard.

(This is the first thread I've ever started, on purpose anyway... let me know if there's a better placement for it, or if I violated protocol in any other way.)
I was just reading about the Pavement musical today. Let the discussion begin.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...-musical-about-the-worlds-most-important-band

Correct me if I'm wrong -
While archive dot org is a legal site, this was in fact not uploaded by the copyright holder as far as I can see, making it a copyright violation.

Just a heads up.

Correct me if I'm wrong -
While archive dot org is a legal site, this was in fact not uploaded by the copyright holder as far as I can see, making it a copyright violation.

Just a heads up.
Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure if it was acceptable to post a link to it here in QQ. I'm going to edit my original post to remove the link, although it's not hard to find for anyone who wants to search for it. Thanks for the feedback.

For any Pavement fans out there, I stumbled across a free download on archive.org of some live tracks recorded during their Fall 2022 tour, selected for their dreamy/trippy vibe. I've only sampled it so far but the sound quality and performances sound really good, from what I heard.

Pavement were awesome. I saw them in New Zealand in the 90's and weirdly, can still remember what I was wearing to the concert!

Kennel District rules:

Back