Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StunninView attachment 92862g mix. Never heard of this guy but WOW!

Donny McCaslin "I Want More".

Thanks for pointing this one out. Fantastic mix and great album. Wish there was a physical release.

Reading up on him right now, he attended Berklee at the same time that I was there, although I have no memory of him. Same thing with the guys from Dream Theater. (All of whom clearly took their studies more seriously than I did, LOL).

Someone like Steven Wilson would be needed to effectively deal with this wall of sound. Then, if he could please do Scorpions Lovedrive album in Atmos, that would be fine. :hi Holiday in Atmos would be my dream....
You're speaking my language man, SW mixing Animal Magnetism is my #1 dream release. And Love at First Sting 40th anniversary is coming up in '24

I got the box set yesterday, put the BluRay in and started watching it - the Atmos mix levels are low compared to the Apple Music streaming version, which is 6dB louder.
I wasn't going to buy it but them 3 concerts are just too good, not to.
Humm I wonder what's going on there, with the low Atmos mix levels.
Maybe it was mixed for Tidal...:unsure:

Steve Earle- Copperhead Road. A very good mix on this one from one of my favorite artists from way back, and I still listen to him almost daily. :cool:
Hope that they do the whole album. Anyone on Tidal see who mixed this?
Wow! I was just thinking, listening to the Atmos remix of Lucinda Williams's Car Wheels the other day, how great it would be to have Earle's early album's get the same treatment. I can search it out myself, but do you have a link?

Back