TV Streaming Services and their Content

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Band of Brothers and Band of Brothers: The Pacific were both exquisitely produced by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg and IMO is MUST SEE TV. HBO hit it out of the ballpark with this series and both are available on BD~V ...and well worth adding to one's collection!
By the way, the long awaited new series Masters of the Air from the same producers team will be released on Apple TV+ soon!

mota.png

Good Omens Season 2 | Official Trailer | Prime Video
* I thought this series was dead after season 1, which streamed way back in 2019!
Back around for season two on Amazon Prime Video - July 28, 2023. With the demon Crowley (David Tennant) and the angel Aziraphale (Michael Sheen)

I'm very excited for this. I loved the book (and I'm NOT much of a reader,) and was thrilled with season one. Add Jon Hamm and perfection! (Hopefully)

Warrior - Season 3 | Official Trailer | Max​

(previously HBO Max)

*one of my all time streaming favorites!
This is one big and beautiful series, in its 3rd season.
Starts June 29

EXTRACTION 2 | Official Trailer | Netflix​

- Talk about non-stop action, here ya go, and even though Chris is a tough dude, little Golshifteh Farahani is a real bad ass herself!
Planes / Helicopters, Trains and Automobiles with Lawyers, Guns and Money included.

Many years ago when cable TV was analog & mono, I'm talking early 80's in this case, it was by pure random chance I ran across a public television program so unique it's been with me ever since. This was before The Net for me & even today it's so obscure that search results seem to only return a one sentence description. Every few years I'd poke around abit but mainly I gave up ever seeing it again. Until last week when I discovered it was put on YouTube about 6 years ago. What is this odd ball masterpiece? Why, Swan Lake, Minnesota!

Picture if you will movie with little dialog, music (mostly) by Tchaikovsky, beautiful ballerinas in tutu's, farmers in flannel & overalls, bails of hay & pirouettes. Descriptive superlatives would be surreal, bizarre, very meta. But really this is more Wes Anderson strange than Laurie Anderson strange.

Yes the pic & sound is not great but it didn't detract from my enjoyment watching it blown up big on an 8' screen. I really hope someone here watches all the way through, it's worth the 56 mins of time fer sure. And I'd love to get another's opinion of it.

Oh, the first maybe 45 secs might be a bit unsettling but don't worry. No ballerina's were harmed making this movie.

Many years ago when cable TV was analog & mono, I'm talking early 80's in this case, it was by pure random chance I ran across a public television program so unique it's been with me ever since. This was before The Net for me & even today it's so obscure that search results seem to only return a one sentence description. Every few years I'd poke around abit but mainly I gave up ever seeing it again. Until last week when I discovered it was put on YouTube about 6 years ago. What is this odd ball masterpiece? Why, Swan Lake, Minnesota!

Picture if you will movie with little dialog, music (mostly) by Tchaikovsky, beautiful ballerinas in tutu's, farmers in flannel & overalls, bails of hay & pirouettes. Descriptive superlatives would be surreal, bizarre, very meta. But really this is more Wes Anderson strange than Laurie Anderson strange.

Yes the pic & sound is not great but it didn't detract from my enjoyment watching it blown up big on an 8' screen. I really hope someone here watches all the way through, it's worth the 56 mins of time fer sure. And I'd love to get another's opinion of it.

Oh, the first maybe 45 secs might be a bit unsettling but don't worry. No ballerina's were harmed making this movie.

I’ll subscribe to the channel, but I’m probably a month out from being able to devote that much time to a series.

I recall having heard the name, but knew nothing about the program. It sounds interesting, though, because I really do like ballet. (Bring on the dancing girls!)

I’ll subscribe to the channel, but I’m probably a month out from being able to devote that much time to a series.

I recall having heard the name, but knew nothing about the program. It sounds interesting, though, because I really do like ballet. (Bring on the dancing girls!)
Well, the good news is that it isn't a lengthy series, just a single 56 min show.

The bad news it seems to be left ch only audio. When listening to material like this I usually select all speaker mono and balance accordingly. But checking my link on my desktop PC it seems to be only single left ch. That should still be easy to remedy for anyone wanting to check this out.

Back