• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImportCDs has a 10% off sale going on. Use the code TENOFF which is good through 11/25/19.

Yeah, thanks buddy.
I remind myself of my grandmother.
I only had to spend $190 to save $19! :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 11.35.41 AM.png

Had these on my wishlist, local boy made good Carter Van Pelt's production of the reggae box set of the year, Down In Jamaica:

Art Ensemble of Chicago ECM 21-CD box.

R-12982251-1545855232-2364.jpeg.jpg

In a little over 5 days, BLACK FRIDAY will be upon us......where fantastic deals and blow~outs are the one common denominator which keeps us coming back for more. And then there's Cyber Monday, where even greater deals can be had.

I'm sure this thread will be humming during that once a year deal fest and collectively, astute QQ posters will share their discoveries with everyone.
See the source image

See the source image

Storewide sale at Channel Classics. From the email I received this morning:

Dear Friends,​
As of today we offer a 25% discount on all orders over 25 Euros for limited time only, until December 2nd, 2019. You can browse the 430 recordings here. Remember to use the coupon code: 25percent at checkout.​
I think I'll finally dip into some of those SACDs of Lavinia Meijer I've been eyeing for years - thanks @humprof !

Back