Looking forward to 2023!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhinos' quad releases are a heaven send and the fact they are continuing is fantastic and makes each of the quad quaters in 2024 exciting!
And to think they are pacing themselves with some of the very best being saved for a bit later is keeping me in suspense.

The April batch should have some more rock and maybe one of those previously unissued mixes as well.

Working on the Looking forward to 2024 thread right now, and hope to have this finished and posted by the end of Christmas
(or sooner!)
It's already a rather long post...

:)
When I “found” this hobby a few years ago, pickings were slim and most things I wanted were out of print (sadly…and expensively 🤑), but Atmos seems to have breathed new life into the field and now my (our) cup runneth over with new releases 🤩

Well, I can’t really complain about this year. I got a lot of things done, although the listening room itself has been pretty stagnant. Lots of new media, though, so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time listening and watching.

Yesterday I finally got around to recapping my dear old PIAI Stereo Chord EGG. I have plenty of gear that needs a bit of TLC, and I intend to get most of it done this winter.

When I “found” this hobby a few years ago, pickings were slim and most things I wanted were out of print (sadly…and expensively 🤑), but Atmos seems to have breathed new life into the field and now my (our) cup runneth over with new releases 🤩
You got that right brother. I used to buy most of my music from Discogs. Now, most of my purchases are from Dutton Vocalion, Rhino, SDE and Bruce Soord. And most of us are in same boat as GOS, DuncanS and edisonbaggins, with a pile of discs all waiting for a first listen. Nice problem to have!

Back