Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure how you can equate good 3D with 4K. IMO, there is no comparison. I’ll take the 3D any day of the week, my friend. (y)

I could ONLY imagine how phenomenol 3D would look had the 4K standard accomodated it. If 8K ever reaches the market ....... bring back 3D ...... or else!

Speaking of 3D, I FINALLY watched the Studio Canal 3D remaster of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. SPECTACULAR! The only hitch: It's Region B. https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/termi...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

818%2BmKG18mL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Coming August 27th

71JXOAJbCJL._SL1000_.jpg
Let us know how you like the movie. I just can’t get past Taron performing the singing. I was in Target a few weeks ago in their rather small music/video section and they were showing the trailer up on a wall. I had to literally run out of that section. What a way to ruin a potential good movie. Yikes!

Let us know how you like the movie. I just can’t get past Taron performing the singing. I was in Target a few weeks ago in their rather small music/video section and they were showing the trailer up on a wall. I had to literally run out of that section. What a way to ruin a potential good movie. Yikes!

I didn't order it yet nor see it in theaters but apparently, Sir Elton himself hand picked Taron [probably for his rugged good looks] and sat next to him at the premier and was THRILLED. It's received stellar reviews from the critics .......as well. I only know Taron Egerton from the Kingsman flicks and the latest remake of Robin Hood which was panned by the critics....but it was, admittedly, a fun movie if you can look past the liberties taken with the original RH of lore!

I have 2 of the Lichtmond. The other 2 on the way from amazon.de [price watch hint, hint].
T2 only in 2D. Jurrasic Park? Rogue One? Hobbit? Avengers? Gravity?! We have quite a few 3D, actually.

Jurassic Park in 3D was AWESOME......one of the very best upconversions of 3D ..... Spielberg/Universal spent $11M on the 3D conversion. The last Jurassic World Flick [Fallen Kingdom] in upconverted 3D Sucked!

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-3D-Blu-ray/208227/#Review
BTW, DUMBO in 3D was a wonderful experience as well.

Back