bozak b-4000 speakers for sale - or does anyone have a pair for sale?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w.a.reid

500 Club - QQ All-Star
long story short

"you look like you listen to old stereos"
"yep - but i like sansui quad"
"i have some mcintosh stuff i got recently - im keeping theat stuff - but the speakers are huge - you want them?"
"sure - who makes them ?"
"bose, i think - early ones"
"how much?"
"$100 - delivered"
"cant go wrong there."

an hour later i was helping to unload a pair of Bozak b-4000 (or is it 4000-b)

anyways - theyre big - whats it take to drive them - wattage?
if i do sansui quad - i need two more!

or do i let them go to someone who has a more tolerant wife!

William, your attitude follows the quadraphonic mantra: "If I can't have four, I don't want any!"

\:^)

Doug

long story short

"i have some mcintosh stuff i got recently - im keeping theat stuff - but the speakers are huge - you want them?"
"how much?"
"$100 - delivered"
"cant go wrong there."

now i have them - side by side - -- with a non-restored kenwood nine-g on top of the right one - and an oppo 971h on the left one - the speakers do sound really nice - when i hear an occasional ...uh...BARFING of what sounds like the midrange speaker on the right one - how do i know whether to question the speaker - the crossover - or my stereo - which has not been rebuilt or used in a long time?

chris ready wants me to send him the crossovers - nomatterwhat - and rebuid them - how does the forum feel about that?

is that an issue normally.

if i plan on using them and keeping them - is this a need - or a luxury?

what is rebuilt?

there is an exact pair - in florida - on epay now - start at $500 and will deliver - $350 . yes, i am bidding or approaching seller outside of epay - but using paypal 4 protection. yes i am semi-retarded.

william

long story short

"how much?"
"$100 - delivered"
"cant go wrong there."

now i have them - side by side - -- with a non-restored kenwood nine-g on top of the right one - and an oppo 971h on the left one - the speakers do sound really nice - when i hear an occasional ...uh...BARFING of what sounds like the midrange speaker on the right one - how do i know whether to question the speaker - the crossover - or my stereo - which has not been rebuilt or used in a long time?

chris ready wants me to send him the crossovers - nomatterwhat - and rebuild them - how does the forum feel about that?

is that an issue normally?

if i plan on using them and keeping them - is this a need - or a luxury?

what is rebuilt?

there is an exact pair - in florida - on epay now - start at $500 and will deliver - $350 . yes, i am bidding or approaching seller outside of epay - but using paypal 4 protection. yes i am semi-retarded.

william

I do. I am in Hood River Oregon out of Portland. I have a matched set that has been in my family since the mid 60s. Asking $750 and they work great.

Back