"Best of Doors" 4.0 Surround SACD from Audio Fidelity (June 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't cancelled mine yet, and I just received the Billy Joel from them Saturday.

I use import cds now for any sacd, haven't ordered DOORS yet cause the release date keeps getting pushed up, but now, with this news of a supply problem, ah christ! What next!

Well, I have an order in with amazon now. import cds has the best prices....but they're very unreliable when it comes to pre-orders. I guess I should consider myself lucky I got my Labelle and Billy Joel discs, I know that now after multiple issues, I'm done trying to save money with those guys.

I currently use many vendors to buy from...just to keep them all honest. I did order DOORS through Amazon though. I think I've pretty much purchased from nearly all who sell....all have done me OK.

It's going to be hard to resist putting in an order with Acou$tic $ound$ since they'll probably have it in stock before anyone else. I'm sure I'll give in.

I use import cds now for any sacd, haven't ordered DOORS yet cause the release date keeps getting pushed up, but now, with this news of a supply problem...
Supply problem? No way. You probably just put your order in a bit too soon so some time limit expired.

I think importcds.com is now some other company. They seem to be phasing out of SHM SACDs. Not many, if any, in stock at all. They've been out of Roxy Music SHM SACDs for weeks now.

$$ acoustic $$$ sounds! Ha Ha I had to laugh.

I won't deal with amazon unless it's the only vendor.Had a bad experience with Genesis box set, prepaid just shy of $400.00 for this and they twice out and out lied to me on delivery dates.I mean Christmas eve????? Not even Santa can gaurantee that!

Import cds is a no brainer,1/3 off the list price!! The others should take note, yea you may wait a little longer for delivery, usually 4-5 working days extra, but how can you beat that price!

if import cds no longer got I'll go with elusive, or acoustic. But only if compelled to.

....Import cds is a no brainer,1/3 off the list price!! The others should take note, yea you may wait a little longer for delivery, usually 4-5 working days extra, but how can you beat that price!

if import cds no longer got I'll go with elusive, or acoustic. But only if compelled to.

I just checked my order on importcds.com and noticed I pre-ordered with a stinkin' Discover card that I had to cancel due to fraud. Fraud on the part of Discover (not importcds.com). So now I'm screwed. At least as far as getting them for a good price. I did add a new card to my account maybe if I'm lucky they will use it.

$$ acoustic $$$ sounds! Ha Ha I had to laugh.

I won't deal with amazon unless it's the only vendor.Had a bad experience with Genesis box set, prepaid just shy of $400.00 for this and they twice out and out lied to me on delivery dates.I mean Christmas eve????? Not even Santa can gaurantee that!

Import cds is a no brainer,1/3 off the list price!! The others should take note, yea you may wait a little longer for delivery, usually 4-5 working days extra, but how can you beat that price!

Once this distribution problem is resolved there will be plenty of inventory of the Door's title...people just have to be patient....just wanted to mention Bull Moose HERE and DeepDiscount.com are places I deal with also..and there is a sale going on now...just use promo code TREASUREISLAND at checkout and get 10% off HERE

Import CDs just issued me with a refund, which I guess means they have cancelled my order. No reason or explanation given, in fact no contact at all other than the refund. Piss-poor service. I won't be using them again.

My Doors hasn't been cancelled from ImportCDs (yet) - but I ordered about 5 seconds after it was listed on the site...:xp:

I also have an Amazon order.

Joe Cocker and the Doors cancellation notice received from importcds...I suspect they will be available in the future from importcds...no big deal for me..I'm not crushed or emotionally distraught..I won't kick my dog...of course I don't have a dog...so there is that...but my life will go on...I will not pout because I didn't get a hand written note from importcds expressing their heartfelt desire to apologize for this traumatic event...no support group meetings for me...I'm fine with this...I'm not going thru the whole "I'm going to take my business elsewhere" rants...because the next time I want something and they have it I will order it from them..so carry on folks...and let the force be with you!

Look what came in the mail today:

"Out of stock cancellation for your order with ImportCDs.com"

Received my cancellation e-mail as well. No explanation.

Mine just got cancelled wit Import CDS baring in mind this is a pre order the statement out of stock tends to suggest little on the customer care front:
Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, the items listed below are out of stock and are not available at this time. We apologize for your disappointment. Since this item(s) was canceled from your order, your credit card was not charged for it.

Back