$300 Sinatra CD-4!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. The USA version usually goes for about $10!

JonUrban said:
Nope. The USA version usually goes for about $10!

Heck, a friend of mine in Japan GAVE me his spare copy of this record. Even the Japanese pressing isn't all that rare. Must've been a couple of hardcore Sinatra collectors going head-to-head on that one...

One of the bidders that ran up the price is "heaterwarehouse". QuadBob told me about him and his buying habits on Ebay. He's a quad LP collector and this is not the only time he's been a high roller for some quad LP's. My take is if he's bidding I'll probably stay away. $290 for a record is nuts (I'm tempted to say stupid, but beauty IS in the eye of the beholder ;) ) even for CD4. It's still CD4 and unless it's mint, it may have ticks, pops, and high freq wear. The winner seems to be a Sinatra collector, since he's bought at least one other Sinatra LP (a British LP) and paid $54 for it.

For that kind of money, I'll wait until it's released on SACD, DVD-A or dts.

Look Out - the winner is after another CD4 Sinatra LP, Greatest hits Vol. 2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2568904502&category=306
Im tempted to see how high the guy will go. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back