DTS-CD A Plea - Post more DTS Quad conversions!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelydave

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Tab, really missing your posts of your quad conversions on the newsgroup...also wondering if Cai and Oblio98 have the abliity to post their conversions or make them available some other way?

Also, while I'm at it, can I beg for DTS conversions of some of the Japanese CD4s? the Motown stuff like Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5 etc. looks especially tasty.

Dave..

I checked your profile and no way to reach you by E-Mail!
Leave an address and I'll send you my done list!
0] Rob

Anyone who has ANY of my conversions, please feel free to upload them to any posting site. I have no means to do it. I haven't done any for a while, but have recently started tinkering again. Problem is my wife hates to hear the same music blasted over and over, but that's what I have to do to get the NR, etc. correct.........

:-jon

<sigh>

I have a similar problem with my wife. She hates to see me "wasting" my time on the DTS conversions. Anyway, I've had to cut way, way back in the interest of maintaining marital harmony.

I have done a few conversions that I haven't posted to my website yet. I was commissioned by an individual to do DTS conversions of seven (!) Barbara Streisand SQ LP's. I tell ya, I'm Streisand'ed out at this point! I've completed three titles thus far: 'Stoney End', 'Live At The Forum' and 'Barbara Joan Streisand'. Not everyone's cup-of-tea, to be sure, but if you're secure enough in your sexuality to admit that you like her and wouldn't mind having these discs, feel free to drop me a line. ;)

My email address is [email protected]...obviously remove the spam bit...I have about 150ish DTS CDs and always looking for more. Problem is I don't really have access to a CD burner so I'd be looking to trade via FTP or some other file transfer method. I do have a friend with a burner though so don't count that out.

Dave..

Dave,
E-Mail me, and I will give you the link to my Quad DTS trading list. I have over 200 titles to choose from. I have a broadband connection, but I really have no experience FTPing files. If you want to take the time to tell me how to do it, I would be more than willing to trade.
Brian

[email protected]

Guys, I would really like to find a DTS conversion of A Question of Balance by the Moody Blues from a quad reel to reel source. I have bid on several Q4s on eBay, but it always got too rich for my blood:( . Can someone help me out? I really like that album, and I would love to hear it in quad:D . Thanks a Bunch, Mike.

Back