Advice Need On 8-Track Players

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwb474

QQ Supporter
For The ones here that have read my posts, I have been reducing my footprint on quad hardware. I have got rid of all 8-track recorders.
I have 3 Quad Car 8-Track players that are Unused and Barry's 8-Track serviced them.
I have left to decide on is between 2 Home quad 8-Track players ; Panasonic 844US or 847US.
Both have cosmetic issues to fix, each has advantages and disadvantages.
So The question is which one should I keep and fully restore?

For The ones here that have read my posts, I have been reducing my footprint on quad hardware. I have got rid of all 8-track recorders.
I have 3 Quad Car 8-Track players that are Unused and Barry's 8-Track serviced them.
I have left to decide on is between 2 Home quad 8-Track players ; Panasonic 844US or 847US.
Both have cosmetic issues to fix, each has advantages and disadvantages.
So The question is which one should I keep and fully restore?
I would keep and restore both! I'm a firm believer in having more than one of everything otherwise if your single unit bites the dust or has an issue you are dead in the water! Besides you can never have too much Quad!

I would keep and restore both! I'm a firm believer in having more than one of everything otherwise if your single unit bites the dust or has an issue you are dead in the water! Besides you can never have too much Quad!
Thanks For the advice.
I Guess You are right. After thinking about it more, I did decide to keep both of them,

Back