Ben Craven - Monsters from the Id 5.1 FLAC at bandcamp

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to pre order 5.1 download on Bandcamp but the link would not take my order. Anyone else have that difficulty? Sad to see the hard copy is Australia only. Bummer šŸ˜•

Downloaded but unable to extract files so far....corrupt says winrar. Have emailed with some naming suggestions for archive...seems to be naming convention.

Downloaded but unable to extract files so far....corrupt says winrar. Have emailed with some naming suggestions for archive...seems to be naming convention.
I had the same problem yesterday but Ben emailed out some new links last night which worked OK for me. Just send him an email if you haven't received the details. (y)

BEN CRAVEN 2.png

Just got this one in; and after ripping the DVD, it's coming out as basically Quad with silent Center and LFE, is that what others are getting?

Music is nice and immersive!

Quad Craven.jpg

Quad Craven 2.jpg

folder.jpg

I bought both the flacs & the DVD as my view was help the independent musician survive! I gave it a quick listen a few days back, a rather nice album!
So brought to you direct from the flacs! ...... I see the same as you
View attachment 78925
Yeah Dunc, but there is that little bit on song 1 d. (split out to: 04 Die Before You Wake d. Warming Glow) in the LFE? Odd šŸ˜Ž

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for discussing this!

The surround mix is essentially quadraphonic. I did experiment with the centre channel but didn't much care for the results in the context of the music.

The LFE channel only has the occasional special effect. A rumbling here and there, and perhaps I also directed the taurus pedal there.

There is a video where I try to explain my approach to this mix, if you're interested!

Back