Beware the Rhino store - delayed shipping, horrible support!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My copy from Rhino shipped from California 7 days ago. Tracking says it will be on my porch tomorrow morning. I'm totally OK with that, as long as it arrives per their email.
After 7 days, mine was supposed to be delivered today by UPS. USPS doesn't know where the hell it is.

Just wanted to send a warning out there to all to be weary of ordering anything from the Rhino store. I ordered 2 items from the store before Christmas, which were to be Christmas gifts. Only 1 item arrived - with no acknolwedgement or indication of the order being incomplete. I've corresponded with their help, and have received none! Often times my inquiries go unanswered. When they do, they are met with generic responses of an item being sent soon, or the issue being escalated, with no actual promise of action, or specifics. Now I need to figure out another gift option, and file a dispute with my credit card, as they've proven themselves completely incapable of completing a damn order, or issuing a refund. Stay away, I certainly will never be ordering from them again.
I've never encountered such an issue with Rhino, but I haven't needed their customer service either....

Back