Quantcast

2020 SURROUND RELEASES

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'd wait until the title, just like its predecessor, appears on CDJapan or Amazon JPN; US and EU vendors usually follow shortly after.

Other than that, please use post #1 of this thread to find links to threads for individual releases - I keep the list updated all the time.

Of course, I do appreciate the discussion here in this thread, as it keeps it alive and promoted, thank you all!
You do an awesome job with the thread....thank you(y)

sperezmore

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I'd wait until the title, just like its predecessor, appears on CDJapan or Amazon JPN; US and EU vendors usually follow shortly after.

Other than that, please use post #1 of this thread to find links to threads for individual releases - I keep the list updated all the time.

Of course, I do appreciate the discussion here in this thread, as it keeps it alive and promoted, thank you all!
Thank you

Kind regards,

sperezmore

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Oh jeez, sorry bro. I thought (my mistake) you were asking about the Debut Santana, which of course is already listed for pre-order. Abraxis, I guess, is maybe not listed yet on all the sites we know and trust.
Thank you

Kind regards,

olgitnorm

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Last edited:

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I'm a artist and I released this (Step by moa) EP in 5.1 this year. It's available as a 24/44 5.1 flac for the time being though im planning to have a blu-ray A release of it whenever i get the chance. Can you add it to the list?
I'm sorry, I was definitely about to - it's done now, will add the cover next time I'm re-shuffling the picture.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Did we know about this?

View attachment 58685

Yes, it's on the list already

Marplot

900 Club - QQ All-Star
GOS, I actually ordered that and the DT live the same day (16 OCT) ... someone let us know.