Comments Inspired by Jethro Tull - HEAVY HORSES [DTS DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads-up if anybody hasn't got this yet. It's only $28.34 at importcds and you can take another 10% off that w/ code take10 until 5/19. $2.99 shipping.

Given how the price of these skyrocket after they go out of print, I'm considering "doing a GOS" and getting a duplicate for sale later!

I don't recall ever noticing this before, but I just dragged out my ancient vinyl copy (first U.S. pressing, I assume, since I bought it as soon as it came out - has the embossed cover), and sure enough, now the spelling error is busting right out to me from the spine!

I played this to death when I was 17, and I still really enjoy it when I hear it today (on CD though). "Sit back, relax, and make yourself com-swort-able to enjoy an evening with... JETHRO TULL! JETHRO TULL!"

Last edited:
Wasn't going to pick this up, until I saw it new on a well known auction website for £18 all in, just not an album I warm too, even the title track bores me a little, not on this though there's a good argument for the title track being the most improved in surroundever compared to the original mix, gave this an 8, 2 points off for the below avg songs, really though the title track is worth the money on its own.

Back