Comments Inspired By Who, The - QUADROPHENIA (complete) [BluRay]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've polluted this poll thread, but thanks for sticking to your guns on this one.
After doing some research on discogs, my PayPal account is out 50 bucks and I have something new to look forward to.

The Who - Quadrophenia Live In London Box Set - 2CD/1DVD/1 Blu-ray - NEW 602537777921 | eBay

Paging moderators, cleanup on Aisle 2.

ZWc.jpeg

ZWc.jpeg
Glad to help you out….sorry for polluting this thread but I thought it was/is relating to the same mix as the STAND ALONE…you are quite welcome😁

Has anybody purchased and received the full deluxe (5 disc) set from the eBay seller currently selling it (c2cowboy)? What shape was it in?
I purchased Fri Feb11... arrived yesterday Thu Feb17... shipped wonderfully... all shrink-wrapped (brand new)... happy customer. Oh yeah, and I bought this package for the last disk ('73 whole album in 5.1) and upon first listen, albeit low volume (how can anyone listen to the Who at low volume???), color me impressed and glad I made the purchase... huge thx to all for explaining the contents of the package.

Last edited:
I purchased Fri Feb11... arrived yesterday Thu Feb17... shipped wonderfully... all shrink-wrapped (brand new)... happy customer. Oh yeah, and I bought this package for the last disk ('73 whole album in 5.1) and upon first listen, albeit low volume (how can anyone listen to the Who at low volume???), color me impressed and glad I made the purchase... huge thx to all for explaining the contents of the package.
That's great to know, given that I'd already pulled the trigger and ordered it. (It's still in transit.)

So, can anyone confirm that the Blu-ray of the original album, included in the deluxe 5-disc "Quadrophenia Live In London" box, is effectively identical to the standalone Blu-ray (including whether there were any reported playback issues with either)? I have the latter, but bought a copy of the box to get the Blu-ray of the live concert (which is OOP and pricey on the used market).

Same experience here. I've been wanting the surround of the original album for a while so thanks for the heads up on the ebay seller in this thread.

I was surprised by how large the set is... figured it was roughly CD diameter but it's like the size of a cookie tin! It's a very nice looking set, especially for the price.

Back