• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Decoders Available

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoder Man

Lafayette SQ-W with copy of manual -sold 5-24-05
Lafayette SQ-W with copy of manual - sold 5-20-05
Lafayette SQ-W with copy of manual - sold 5-20-05

Pioneer QL-600A with original manual and box.
Pioneer QL-600A with copy of manual

Masterwork SQ-40 with original manual and box.-sold 5-13-05
Masterwork SQ-40 with original manual and box.
If you do not already know, Masterwork is Columbia Records. I
do not know if these were the first or subsequent models
Columbia Records sold to decode their SQ encoded LP's.
Sony SQD-1000 no manual
Sansui QS-01 no manual - sold 5-13-05

Pioneer CD-4 Demodulator,QD-240, with factory copy manual, test record and (Panasonic phono cartridge new in box)

JVC CD-4 Demodulator, 4DD-5 no manual
Sutton-Miller Ltd. #SB4X 002 CD-4 Quadradisc 4-Ch/2Ch Test Record.
I also have a substantial inventory of Pioneer 4 and 2 channel Preamps, Power Amps,Receivers, Cassette Decks and Reel to Reel of various brands.

Last edited:
mtgc said:
What are your prices?

Thanks,

MTGC (MIchael)

Hello Michael,

I'm 56 years old with a substantial inventory of stereo components which my wife has decided must be sold and the proceeds to go to our retirement fund. I tell you this so you understand I am not trying to make huge profits. Do your research and make me a fair offer. Then. We can negotiate.

Decoder Man (David)

What type of condition are your lafayette's in? Are you using them now and are they fully functional?

Gotta be willing to burst forth with a heckuva' lot more info than you have so far if you expect me to fork over hard-earned legal tender.

All of the Lafayette SQ-W decoders are in excellent operating condition. Appearance is another issue.One is near mint; Another is excellent and the third is good.

bear said:
What type of condition are your lafayette's in? Are you using them now and are they fully functional?

Please forgive my eagerness to show another member what decoders I have available. After reading your comments I realized my posting does not meet the standard one would expect.

In particular. The lafayette SQ-W's being a rather valuable commodity, should have some form of documentation establishing the quality of operation. So. I have decided to take the three units to ElectraSound, a highly respected service center in northeast Ohio, to inspect, adjust or repair if necessary. This should put any interested party at ease because I will then be able to offer these units with a 6 month warranty.

Let this reply be notice that these units will not be available for two to four weeks from tomorrow Monday May 9, 2005.

Obbop said:
Gotta be willing to burst forth with a heckuva' lot more info than you have so far if you expect me to fork over hard-earned legal tender.

Last edited:
Back