• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Definitive Technology BP8060 towers, CS9080 center, and free NHT Superzero surrounds

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekendtoy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
$1,100

BP8060 Towers and CS9080 Center channel. I am the original owner of all speakers.

You will not be disappointed in the condition of the speakers with the CS9080 being less than six months old. All speakers look and function as new. I would grade the Towers a 8/10 simply due to age and the Center at 9/10 being it is relatively new but nonetheless used.

Prefer local pickup in the Duluth MN area, but I do have the original boxes for the Def. Tech's and would be willing to ship at the buyer's cost. Payment would be by PayPal and/or cash for local pickup.

Pay my asking price and I'll throw in a pair of NHT Superzero for your surrounds!

Rather than get into all the details of these speakers, you can read the details and reviews of each speaker at Crutchfield.

BP8060
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST

CS9080
Definitive Technology CS-9080

NHT review
NHT SuperZero loudspeaker & SW2 subwoofer

Attachments

• fronts.jpg
    fronts.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 4
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • center.jpg
    center.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nht I.jpg
    nht I.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
$1,100

BP8060 Towers and CS9080 Center channel. I am the original owner of all speakers.

You will not be disappointed in the condition of the speakers with the CS9080 being less than six months old. All speakers look and function as new. I would grade the Towers a 8/10 simply due to age and the Center at 9/10 being it is relatively new but nonetheless used.

Prefer local pickup in the Duluth MN area, but I do have the original boxes for the Def. Tech's and would be willing to ship at the buyer's cost. Payment would be by PayPal and/or cash for local pickup.

Pay my asking price and I'll throw in a pair of NHT Superzero for your surrounds!

Rather than get into all the details of these speakers, you can read the details and reviews of each speaker at Crutchfield.

BP8060
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST

CS9080
Definitive Technology CS-9080

NHT review
NHT SuperZero loudspeaker & SW2 subwoofer
Would you be willing to sell just the center speaker? I'd buy it for $350 plus shipping

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Price reduced. $950

Will separate. $350 for the Center Channel or $600 for the two towers.

Pay my asking price for all three and I'll throw in the NHT speakers.

Back