Demucs + CentreCutCL - Stereo-to-5.1 Script v 0.2b

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Nnickspoiler

That's good news... at least we know it gets most of the way through. Attached is a version of the "PrepForDemucs.bat" with Echo turned off and a few 'pause' commands which will hopefully identify which command is failing. It is saved as a txt file as 'bat' files cannot be attached on the forum - just save it to the script folder and rename it to "PrepForDemucs(Debug).bat". Run as normal and there should be a lot more text in the command console. It will ask you to "press any key" at each pause. Please can you let me know if/where it stops or if the cmd window closes. I suspect it will be one of the FOR or IF commands, as these can cause the console window to close unexpectedly.
The first pause is here :
1663846424388.png

The second is here :

1663846486785.png

Then the cmd window closes....

zcftr29

Damn! I thought I'd fixed it. The pauses are just in there temporarily so that I can see what's going on. Would you mind sending me a screen grab of the first pause again with the updated script from my last post?

Nnickspoiler

It seems the 'Dir' command output varies in different languages... I found another way of getting the filesize though - try the attached as before. I've put a pause in just after the new command so that we can see if it works.

It's working now. Thanks.:)

zcftr29

New version 0.2e

Available here: Demucs+CC_Stereo_to_5.1v0.2e

Bug fixes as follows:
  • Fixed issue causing 'PrepForDemucs.bat' to fail in languages other than English
  • Fixed issue causing 'PostDemucs.bat' to fail when converting 10 or more files

Last edited: