DialéMeter lamps on a Sony SQR 6650 question?????

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehtoo

Hi. Newbie here and new to Quad and Sony in general. Just acquired an SQR 6650 and the unit I thought needed new dial lamps for the meters and station markings. Only problem is, not a bulb in sight. Behind each meter are plastic housings with fuses and I can`t see any evidence for lighting up this sucker. Can anyone offer some help/suggestions?

Hi. Newbie here and new to Quad and Sony in general. Just acquired an SQR 6650 and the unit I thought needed new dial lamps for the meters and station markings. Only problem is, not a bulb in sight. Behind each meter are plastic housings with fuses and I can`t see any evidence for lighting up this sucker. Can anyone offer some help/suggestions?
Sorry - I'm late to the party (just joined up). I'm trying to repair my SQR 6650. Those lamps (in my unit) are Stanley KK 8v 0.3A S83 fuse lamps.
Can you help me? I need Secondary voltages for the Power Transformer. There are two Blue wires (for lamps), two Red wires to power board, a single Violet wire also to power board, and a black, common. My service manual does not have a transformer schematic or this detail. Thanks for any info.

Back