Do these Lps exist with these covers ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvadro

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Do they ?? WITH TOP RED writting "QUADROPHONIE"

Attachments

• R-4550932-1509295110-8622.jpeg (2).jpg
    R-4550932-1509295110-8622.jpeg (2).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 104
I've never seen them like that, ever. Could be one of the fake items that we see all of the time on eBay, or some really rare deal

I've never seen them like that, ever. Could be one of the fake items that we see all of the time on eBay, or some really rare deal
It's advertise within the gatefold cover of the 1C 048-30 043 Q Quadrophonie Starparade 73 Lp

Attachments

• 1C 048-30 043 Q_Quadrophonie Starparade 73_x.jpg
    1C 048-30 043 Q_Quadrophonie Starparade 73_x.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1C 048-30 043 Q_Quadrophonie Starparade 73.jpg
    1C 048-30 043 Q_Quadrophonie Starparade 73.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 72

Attachments

• 3C 065-02 577 Q_HERBERT VON KARAJAN_RICHARD STRAUSS-EIN HELDENLEBEN_Italy.jpg
    3C 065-02 577 Q_HERBERT VON KARAJAN_RICHARD STRAUSS-EIN HELDENLEBEN_Italy.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 66
☀ Many thanks J. PUPSTER, I collect those. If you are inetrested some were also available in Italy

Which ones?
Unless imported, the EMI Italy quad adventure is limited to two SQ (Nomadi, Riz Ortolani) and one Q8 (emi quad demo tape) and i have never seen a EMI-related quad press of foreign titles. Will be extra happy to be proven wrong.

Which ones?
Unless imported, the EMI Italy quad adventure is limited to two SQ (Nomadi, Riz Ortolani) and one Q8 (emi quad demo tape) and i have never seen a EMI-related quad press of foreign titles. Will be extra happy to be proven wrong.

ONLY on the "La Voce Del Padrone" the Italian translation of "His Master's Voice" wich if you look well on this one (See photos) you can read EMI

Check also this: ""imported"" ??
https://www.discogs.com/search/?q=+La+Voce+Del+Padrone+quaddraphonic&type=all
Do you have a picture of the emi quad demo tape

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 01_a.jpg
    01_a.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Just passed on ebay and in better condition than mine.

Was not Roberto Cacciapaglia-Sonanze an EMI Italy recording.(PDU/EMI)

And then there were a number of PDU/EMI Italy Cosmic Couriers recordings such as Ash Ra Tempel , etc.

View attachment 69897View attachment 69898
Was not Roberto Cacciapaglia-Sonanze an EMI Italy recording.(PDU/EMI)

And then there were a number of PDU/EMI Italy Cosmic Couriers recordings such as Ash Ra Tempel , etc.

View attachment 69897View attachment 69898
At first I tought EXACTLY the same as you

So the Italian artist Roberto Caccaipaglia on EMI/PDU wouldn't count as an EMI quad recording ?

FWIW I never saw any other Country other than Italy , with that release (albeit Kosmic Courier) , unlike the large number of Cosmic Couriers recordings originating from Germany.

So the Italian artist Roberto Caccaipaglia on EMI/PDU wouldn't count as an EMI quad recording ?

FWIW I never saw any other Country other than Italy , with that release (albeit Kosmic Courier) , unlike the large number of Cosmic Couriers recordings originating from Germany.
GOOD POINT !!
I looked on the PDU cosmic music labels releases and it is written "fabricato * distribuito" della EMI (FABRICATED * distributed)
On the back cover the same ** DISTRIBUTED by EMI **
So I don't know what they can be call by winopener

Attachments

• Pld. SQ 6031_Ash Ra Tempel 6_Inventions For Electric Guitar.jpg
    Pld. SQ 6031_Ash Ra Tempel 6_Inventions For Electric Guitar.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Pld. SQ 5081_Wallenstein_Cosmic Century.jpg
    Pld. SQ 5081_Wallenstein_Cosmic Century.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Pld. SQ 6031_Ash Ra Tempel 6_Inventions For Electric Guitar_0.jpg
    Pld. SQ 6031_Ash Ra Tempel 6_Inventions For Electric Guitar_0.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 43