Any interest in videos covering the SDE surround series?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klaus Rosenthal

Rock Believer
Life in surround has inspired me to record my first youtube video looking at Tears for Fears the Tipping Point. I have every title except Gilbert O'Sullivan and am thinking about making a video just kind of showing off each album for posterity, not really doing any content / mix reviews since I think that is better covered by the poll threads. Give it a watch if interested. Advice and gentle criticism welcome. Here's the link if you don't mind the self promotion :)

Excellent job!

You've understood what most people on YouTube have failed to understand. You've made the video all about the music and the release You've chosen to talk about. You did not make it about you and you have wisely opted not to show yourself. Your video is also just long enough and to the point.

Well done! Keep up the great work!

One more thing, you showed and talked about the cat. You will be loved by people on YouTube... 😽

You'd probably be better off opening the case before you start. Getting familiar with the disc and it's contents and make notes on anything you find interesting or worth discussing. Then your video will be more direct and organized and you will know what points you want to make and the order in which you want to make them.
You were also wise to keep it short. We all know the attention span of YouTube viewers is short unless it's something so outrageous that people can't turn away. If you prepare a bit more up front you can get them to that sweet spot of 5 minutes. Of course if the content warrants then let the camera roll and to hell with length.

Back